The incentive programme is based on the knowledge of Finnish companies and on the contribution of Finnish experts and specialists with practical experience. The visits are arranged to companies operating in the field in question and being of interest to the participants. The programme details are tailored for each client upon the client’s wishes. The programmes of the study tours are mainly for 2-5 days and they include lectures, visits and meetings with specialists in the field.
Primary professional education in business economics. Vocational qualification.
The education for business economics consists of 3 educational programs:
• customer service and sales
• economic and office services
• information and library services
This educational tour was created for Russian market. Therefore the detailed programme is in Russian only . If you would be interested in getting information in English, please contact us. We can modify the programme to meet needs for other markets as well.
The experience of Finland in recycling and waste management is outstanding. Tailor-made tours include presentations, meetings with specialists and visits to companies or organizations representing interesting achievement on that specific field.
- How to create curriculum in Logistics
- Immigrant training
- Business administration
- How to create effective courses from curriculum
- Academic year planning
- Resource planning
- School time tables
- Customer service
- The features of a good customer servant. What customer orientation and customer satisfaction are, and why they are important.
- The customer service process
- Why this process is an important part of reaching customer service excellence? Cultural differences and intercultural communication
- What are cultural differences and how they can be measured?
- What power distance means in culture?
- Work organization and management
- Interpretation of drawings
- Setting out measurement
- Joint finishing and presentation