A presentation on the adult education system in Finland. The presentation will open the system, which helps adults educate themselves further in Kouvola, Southern Finland.
The presentation takes place in the new privately own education institution in Kouvola. This new centre is one of the most modern technical education institutions in Finland and offers technical visits in various fields of education.
- Commerce and services
- Automotive and motorsport
- Information technology
- Construction and metal work
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Seasons: Year around.
- Visiting time: Between 08:00 – 16:00 on working days.
- Group size: Maximum 25 persons
- Status of visitors: Professional background or with influential status in the field. Representatives and decision-makers from cities.
- Languages: English
- Kouvola´s location is excellent: Short distance to Helsinki-Vantaa airport, just 1,5 hours by car. Excellent train and bus connections to the centre of Kouvola.
- In addition to the readymade product packages, it is also possible to tailor visits according to the interest of the visitors.
Global Education Services TAITAJA
Operating in multiple technical fields, hospitality, health services, management and customer service.
Contact: CEO Leena Kaivola+358 400 930475, firstname.lastname@example.org